StatCounter

A hearty welcome!

Photo: Boligtorvet

This is a place for my random scribbles. A spot to mainly bring together ideas and inspiration for our home and chart the ongoing renovation process of our 40's wooden house. I opted for my other home language English as opposed to writing in Finnish, but if you wish to write a comment, feel free to do so in any language!

Outi Loimaranta said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! I'm looking forward to your posts, the photo you chose for your first post is beautiful and peaceful - fits the "Sanctuary" idea just perfect! Happy blogging!

Nuttula said...

Tervetuloa blogimaailmaan! Kiitos myös vierailustasi ja blogini linkittämisestä!

Vintage living said...

Odotan innolla blogisi jatkoa! Ihana kuva..

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Outi, Nuttula, Vintage Living - kiitos! Suorastaan kutkuttavaa saada ihkaekat kommentit :). Saa nähdä mitä tästä muotoutuu...

Annu said...

Tervetuloa bloggailemaan!

M'man said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers! I'm not too old of a blogger myself either. Long life to your blog!

Hello from France !

katiedid said...

Good luck with your blog! you are off to a great start! :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

em and katie did - Thank you so much for dropping by! I will take a look at your blogs as soon as I get back from my errands this afternoon :)

Instagram

Sanctuary.