Friday, 17 August 2007

Friday Inspiration

In this week's Friday Inspiration I wanted to share some pictures of by far one of the most beautiful homes I've come across - that of Atlanta Bartlett from the South Kent coast in England. Relaxed, beachy, lots of white but a far cry from sterile minimalism, vintage chic at its absolute best. Featured a few months ago in the Livingetc white issue, her advice for pulling off a white scheme is lots of texture, and a mix of shiny and matt finishes.


Wishing you a relaxing weekend!






Photos via Beach Studios

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is a beautiful home..my dream home..I love the white on white..with the dark floor!! I am a shabby chic lover..and the vintage chic is just as lovely!! I have so enjoyed your blog...I too love to torture myself looking at beautiful bathrooms...DREAMING of how mine would be! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photos!!
    Very much an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, tuolla jos asuisi tuskin haluaisi poistua kodistaan edes kauppaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siis voi että millanen huusholli! Wow! Omaani en vaihtaisi mutta jos saisin tuon niin kuin kesämökiksi ;)

    Oikein hauskaa uutta alkavaa viikkoa ja paljon kaikkea kaunista, Niina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine - thanks so much for coming by and posting such a lovely comment! Lets keep dreaming - the more dreams you have the more can come true!

    Johanna, Vintage Living, Niina - älkää muuta turisko... iloa alkaneeseen viikkoon!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ hearing from you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...