StatCounter

From my kitchen love files

Sitting in Campania, I kept eyeing up their open-plan, rustic, no-fuss kitchen with wonderful vintage tiles and a simple butler sink. I thought I'd share some more from my ultimate dream kitchen files. 


Sources: 1. Flickr, 2. unknown, 3. Emmas Design Blogg via Pretty Gingham, 4. House of Pictures, 5. Flickr, 6. Today I Love, 7. Flickr, 8. Flickr, 9. unknown
manon 21 said...

j'adore!!

amicalement,

Manon

MANDY said...

What a great selection, love those doors on pic 2 and the kitchen with the black and white tiles ... and I have cutlery just like that !!!

Julie Holloway said...

heaven...just dreamy.

Niina said...

En malta odottaa millainen keittiö teille tulee ! :) Voisin vannoa, että aika lähellä omaa unelmakeittiötäni - niin samansuuntaisia leikekuvia löytyy minultakin.

Heidi said...

Those are fabulous could you just imagine how even rotten food would taste good in a dreamy kitchen like these....

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

There's just something bout rustic kitchens that make me so happy. That second one is gorgeous!

alicelilly said...

Love it!! You have the best blog with the most fantasic pictures...

Bohemian said...

Your "Kitchen Love" matches my Kitchen Love... I've been inspired by kitchens like these too... I now put vintage Art in ALL my rooms, like that lower photo of the Rose Oil Paintings, I've found that beautiful Art belongs ANYWHERE!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Tanja said...

Tuo seitsemäs kuva, jossa mies hääräilee selin kameraan ruskean tunnelmaisessa tilassa, on ihana!

Barbara said...

These are so practical and lovely to look at ...

June said...

Oooh, and I can see why all of these made it into your love files! Just beautiful rooms all.

Anne said...

Great collection of pictures. Rustic is for me. I can't and don't want to keep things all shiny and neat. Lived in is cozy.

Husprojekt Drömhus said...

Ihan mahtavia kuvia.. niin hienoa!! itse vasta ostin vanhanaikasen karkkitelineen keittöön.. Kylla voi ilostua pienestä :) Tiina

Jem said...

What gorgeous spaces!! They all have a practical, lived in feel to them too

Anonymous said...

Visit PORTUGAL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzO81ZnVeqk

Saija said...

Aivan ihania kuvia...lautaskaappi, lattiat, kaakelit, lasipurkit, oi oi! Kuvat saa aina vain haaveilemaan isommasta kodista. :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

manon 21, Merci beaucoup, moi aussi :)

Mandy, I really like that kind of cutlery, too.

Julie Holloway, Dreamy indeed!


Niina, Minäkään en malta/jaksa enää odottaa... Meillä on itse asiassa keittiöremppa vähän seisomatilassa tällä hetkellä. Käytössä jo on, mutta edelleen puuttuvat kaakelit, tasot, ovet ja hyllyt. Jotenkin olen tuuminut, että vilautan mieluummin sitten kun alkaa olla valmista, ei vaan loppu vielä näy :)

Heidi, I'm sure only yummy, organic and fresh food gets prepared in these kitchens :)

FROM THE RIGHT BANK, I agree, forgiving and welcoming somehow.

alicelilly, Thank you so so much!

Bohemian, Nice to hear that :) I agree that paintings and kitchen are a match made in heaven.

t a n j a, Minustakin tuo paikka näyttää hurmaavan hienolta, joku pikkuravintola Lontoon Brick Lanella.

Barbara, Glad you think so!

June, There's something endearing about them me thinks!

Anne, Rustic for me, too, please rather than pristine glossiness, where I'd feel I just end up making a mess :)

Husprojekt Drömhus, Vanha karkkiteline kuulostaa aivan huikasevan hienolta löydöltä oi, vähemmästäkin riemastuttaisi!

Jem, I think the lived-in feel is so important, it's got to be something other than shiny, minimalistic perfection or a museum feel, which would be the other extreme.

Anonymous, I'd love to visit Portugal :)

Saija, Sepä se kun realiteetit täälläkin vastassa, kun tulevasta keittiöstä tulossa niin pikkuinen. Mutta ihan varmasti pikkukoppiinkin voi valkata ihanuuksia :)

Unknown said...

Love those kitchens!
x
Nicole
http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

Instagram

Sanctuary.