StatCounter

On this gloriously sunny day



Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
Madame Morell said...

Sunny? Not here, thanks anyway. Pretty girl!
Jessika

Frida- trendenser.se said...

This photo is amazing!
//Frida

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

MadameMorell, Don't worry, no sign of the sun over here today, either :) She's pretty and I somehow love that setting! Invites to curl on the sofa with a camera, freshly cut flowers to smell and a pile of magazines to flick through :)

Frida, I loved it, too, had to snap it immediately :)

Blanca Oraa Moyua, Something I need to remind myself every now and then :)

ronnieanddaisy said...

Love this image , I absolutely love Malene Birger, most of my wardrobe is her stuff although i haven't bought anything for a while this inspires me to look for something new !

Instagram

Sanctuary.