StatCounter

And so to bed



I could quite happily curl up with a book in any of these...



Sweet dreams, zzzzzz...




Photos: 1,2,4 Gardener & Marks, 3 le Journal de la Maison, 5 Design*Sponge, 6 loftlife, 7 Jocelyne Beaudoin
Pamela Melland said...

Loved each and every photo and I'm pinning them. You come up with the BEST images. How in the world do you do it every time?

maijanmaja said...

I agree with Pamela. Are we in the same web with you? ;)

michele said...

so romantic. so chic. and so undecorated and live-able.

love em!

michele

toves sammensurium said...

Hmmm....I just got out of bed But all of a sudden I want to lay down again *lol*
Tove;)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Pamela Melland & maijanmaija, Your words make me gush, thank you <3 Guess I've just decided not to post anything I don't really love, lovely to notice if other people appreciate them, too :)

michele, Agreed! So relaxed and cosy as well as somewhat romantic. But not over-the-top frilly at all.

toves sammensurium, Not sure you could drag me out of one of these, either :)

Instagram

Sanctuary.