StatCounter

Pinches of silver

Some simple&stylish Christmas ideas here from wtwonen - I think it's about time I got on with those cards.



***
Meine Dinge Franka said...

Good morning!
Very nice&light&whithe Xmas ideas!
:-)

♥ Franka

Cristina said...

So lovely! Love the glitter this year!

michele said...

i'm dazzled!

the sugar cookies with the little glittery tags are so calling my name...thanks so much!

michele

sam said...

Really lovely pictures! Those cards are great, I like the idea to use silver glitter and the ric rac tree is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

linn said...

so delicate

...just perfect! :)

My Scandinavian Home said...

How pretty! And what a lovely blog! So inspiring. Thank you :)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Hi, just a quick, shared thank you this time to you lovelies! Nothing like a little silver glitter for the perfect Christmas sparkle. I can hear those lovely muffins calling out my name, too :)

Instagram

Sanctuary.