Friday, 27 January 2012

Brooklyn creators

Boy was I happy when I clicked on a link on Kinfolk and landed on the Makers, a photo project by Brooklyn-based photographer Jennifer Causey, featuring a whole host of creative people living and making things happen in Brooklyn. Certainly inspires to get those creative juices running.

Now for a really happy weekend to each and everyone! 

All photos: The Makers


  1. Great pictures! I love that ´ancient´ way of coffee-making: simply pooring hot water by hand on your cup and getting the best coffee ever! :)
    Good weekend for you.

  2. Right up my alley! Thanks!

    (i'm still hoarding quite a few bars of Saipua's stuff that I bought in California...)

  3. It's such a happy and cosy atmosphere in every picture!

    A great weekend to everyone!

  4. that is a whole bunch of lovely, and i love how the images relate even though they feature different creatives at work!

    i will pop over there right away.


  5. Great stuff! Have a great weekend.

  6. Magnifique univers ! J'aime tout.

  7. Non es tuae, Isn't it just, in addition to the photos it's so inspiring to get to read a little about the people themselves and how they've found their little niches.

    Marjolijn, I so loved those coffee images, too, so simple and wonderful :) Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

    Merja, You came to my mind when I posted this :) Don't you love that it's called Saipua by the way.

    montse-simetrya home, I agree that there's something soothing about them.

    Tibs, I agree, all busy creating things yet not a stressful vibe to be sensed!

    michele, Glad to have pointed you their way, I think I'll be popping back regularly from now on!

    AnnaVallance, Thanks, hope you had a lovely weekend, too!

    Chacha papiers, Merci!

  8. your blog really gets my creative juices it!

  9. Like some sort of parallel universe of beauty!
    It looks blissful
    Kat x

  10. Thanks for sharing these beautiful eclectic images for us all to enjoy. Cheers SpecialK XoXo


It makes me happy
when you leave a trace

- whether it's a single word
or you scribble all over.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...