StatCounter

Monte-Arena


Leaving Scandinavia behind for a while, how about hopping over to the South of France? Monte-Arena hotel near Uzès has been filed in my brain as the place to head for if I'm ever lucky enough to be in that part of the globe (oh I so hope so!). 




Photos: Monte-Arena




arrielle_p said...

I love places like that. I totally romanticize about living in it.

philippines properties for sale

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I totally understand :) This looked like an amazingly lovely place to stay!

Andrea said...

Love this place!

dee said...

Hi Rebecca, I always love you blog so extra excited to see a mention here. This place is unbelievable. Really beautiful and the guys who run it are wonderful. Definitely worth a detour.
Dee

Fiejette said...

Lovely photos and lovely blog! But the our area, the Haut Vaucluse(near Avignon) is even more beautiful; we would love to have you here; with the good book, the camera; the walks are provided for...www.lafleurbleue.fr

BEACH & EAU said...

preciosa......

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Oh yes!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Dear Dee, thanks for leaving a comment - I loved your pics of the place even more than the ones shown here. And you never cease to inspire, x

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I'll be getting on that plane any minute now...

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Si!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

And just to add, your place looks really lovely, too - bookmarked!

Instagram

Sanctuary.