StatCounter

Tim Walker

Tim Walker's portfolio provides a fantastical journey into a realm of the weird & wonderful - here are just a few snippets:


Photos: Tim Walker
loveandlilac said...

I adore the dress lanterns!

The Clever Pup said...

These photos are wonderful

Meine Dinge Franka said...

amazing

♥ Franka

Special 'K' said...

Oh, my amazing images. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

maijanmaja said...

oh, I love these! thanks for sharing!

Valloittava valkoinen said...

Oi ihana, onko tuolaisia portaikkoja oikeasti!!! Ja talo on niin upea.

-Anu

tinajo said...

Wow, amazing and beautiful! :-)

michele said...

he's so amazing. i think tim did the kate moss shoot i posted recently. quirky one-off is so me.

have a wonderful new week, lovely.

michele

Dziki lokator said...

I love 'the unexpected' in the photos, though I must admit that some of them ('the dress-lanterns', for instance) have a kind of mysterious and scary quality for me. Yet, I love them all, with no exeptions!
Thank You for inspiring me!
Eveline

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Hi everyone and thanks for the comments! Have to say that these must be some of his 'tamest' images if you compare to other wonders on his portfolio, definitely a photographer who turns things upside down. Actually that's why I do like to get the Vogue every now and then with its outstanding photographers (such as Tim Walker himself) producing bold, exquisite images that aren't necessarily always so easy to digest at first glance.

G said...

Outrageous!

Instagram

Sanctuary.