StatCounter

Sweet Paul blue

I'm not really in the mode for Christmas decorations quite yet, 
but these were too sweet to pass by -


Some Sweet Paul winter favourites




Carolyn said...

They are stunning! I love the tower of ornate boxes - they look like something the three kings would bring!

Thilda said...

Very sweet photos... I am waiting christmas so much...

Unknown said...

love,love,love blue for christmas!

Iza Perez said...

unless at my home in christmas are red and white.. this also I like a lot :)

camille_iman said...

What a beautiful color for the holiday season!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Sweet Paul's christmas blues really are so sweet
- I think it's the vintage baubles and other old gems in these
that don't scream&shout, but bring such warm nostalgic ambiance...
Kisses to you all,x

Instagram

Sanctuary.