Friday, 21 December 2012

Frank Features tasters

I'm feeling a tad guilty right now after leaving this corner so unattended during the past week - but I guess I'm not the only one recently wishing for a few more hours in the day. 
Well this post is as far removed from a Nordic Christmas 
as can be, bathing instead in a glorious South African light.


... and some more of that incredible golden glow in this beautiful behind-the-scenes capture of a house filled with all sorts intriguing treasures  -


The making of House Lewen - Heyluke production



Photos&video: Frank Features

4 comments:

  1. A million miles away from Christmas but absolutely beautiful. The little film is lovely. Have a wonderful Christmas xo

    PS: Yes, I could do with some more hours each day too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really great pictures!
    Best wishes, Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!
    Merry Christmas to you:-)
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, these feel so far removed from Christmas for me,
    but then I guess it is summertime in SA right now,
    so not that far from the truth :)
    Thank you for all your kind wishes!
    P.S. M. Poirot, time to get those feet up really soon!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ hearing from you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...