Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Villa Magico

We used to pass this abandoned looking villa
on the shore of Lake Como
nearly every day. 
I would gasp every time,
as it seemed to be both abundant 
in glorious beauty of the past
and shrouded in a veil of mystery.

It's places like these 
that whisper a million tales
and would of course be the most perfect
locations for a fashion shoot,
in this glowing vein -

A little dusting of magic
on a rather ordinary  autumn day. 


  1. wow. when i saw your picture my heart jumped. Last year we visited lake Como, and all the houses.
    I told my daughter i wanted to rescue the house, make it alive again. And here you are saying the same thing. Love it!

  2. What a coincidence!
    When I came back I was trying to google
    beautiful old Villa Annetta
    to find out something about it,
    but didn't succeed...
    An incredibly enticing building!

  3. Lake Como is so wonderful. I always call to mind that Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein whilst there. x


It makes me happy
when you leave a trace

- whether it's a single word
or you scribble all over.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...