StatCounter

STOCKHOLM SECRETS { FYRA }


Continuing on the Stockholm theme,

 (last but not least )

there was plenty of delicate Christmas atmosphere all around.





















Wishing you hassle-free, atmospheric days 

leading up to Christmas.

(I've been trying to remind myself that

despite all the unintentional running around,

fortunately peace can most of all be a state of the heart and mind.) 

x
Rebecca said...

There is SO much beauty in the world that sometimes my heart is about ready to explode with it all! So thankful for peace - inside & out - this Christmas season...

Seawashed said...

That last photo is definetly a peaceful one for the season. Merry Christmas xo

michele said...

ahhhh yes. and it helps me to place my hands on my heart in a quiet place and get centered that way.

merry christmas, beautiful blogger.

michele

Bien chiné said...

So beautifu, Rebecca...
Merry Christmas for you and your family!!
Besos,
Nines

Anci said...

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas with lots of fun and joy !!

XO
Anci

Niina said...

So lovely ♥

Instagram

Sanctuary.