StatCounter

INTO THE SOUL











































... isn't it incredible that, like music,

 someone's lens

has the power to point you into its depths?



All photography by the talented Anna Williams





Seawashed said...

This truly is art and the kind of art that I am drawn too. Perfect post title which also drew me in. Thank you for sharing.

Anci said...

It's wonderful ! I love the photos that have a sense in them. Thanks for showing.

XO
Ani

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you Kerrie -
I agree, so much more than just 'pictures'... x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank *you* Anci!
There's something mysterious about these
that draws you in...
A sunny day to you, x

Anonymous said...

I love the blog. I go to it to refuel.

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

That's such a *wonderful* thing to hear,
thank you for coming over & saying so, xxx

Instagram

Sanctuary.