StatCounter

WEEKEND NOTES

























A little post to wish you a sweet weekend.


along with some links I've loved lately -



Foodie site Vanelja by fellow Finn

guaranteed to get you in a lovely and light weekend mood,



this & this breathtaking take on India Salvor Menuez,



& this earthy and natural Swedish home.




x










Bien chiné said...

Thanks for sharing with us. Amazing that house in Sweden, maybe one day I also share it, but your house is always the best. Nice poster of P. Roversi, so inspiring...
Have a lovely weekend, dear
Nines

barefeet and bluejeans said...

I love following your blog --- so deliciously dreamy! thank you for sharing always. I think you would adore a book called "A Life Less Ordinary, interiors and inspirations." The cover gives just a taste of the gorgeous photography within. It is written by a design team in Brighton England who see beauty in the most surprising places, and who, like you and I, cherish home. Their names are Zoe Ellison and Alex Legendre of 'i gigi general store' which they created. You might also enjoy having a peek at my blog called 'whispering soul streams" and a post I wrote called 'my heart at home.' Here is a link to cut and paste: http://whisperingsoulstreams.blogspot.ca/2014/03/my-heart-at-home.html Thank you for all the loveliness you share on your blog. -Melody

Burlap Luxe said...

Love your photos, I always find myself in a calming place when I visit you.

Xx
Dore

Cindy said...

Wow... cool sites! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy

michele said...

please s'il vous plait, what is that lovely on the pedestal in the first image!?! i must know what i just ate with my eyes!

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Ahh, thank you Nines :)
Have a lovely Saturday darling, x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

I loved reading your message
and thank you for thinking about me
dear Melody.
You obviously know me well,
as I love that book with its faded shades
and worn textures...
It would be lovely to visit their shop one day
in England.
I love it when people get together
and create something beautiful together,
as have Zoe and Alex.
I think that in itself is already so inspiring.
Wishing you a lovely weekend, xxx

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

It makes me so happy when you say that dear Dore,
thank you so much, x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thanks Cindy,
always a pleasure :)

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Ha michele,
it's the remains of an almondy lemon cake,
shop-bought but yummy all the same :)

x

Instagram

Sanctuary.