StatCounter

IT'S FRIDAY, I'M IN LOVE





























.... with the gentle waft of sweet peas

& the image below by Debra McClinton

 and other stunning photography 

celebrating 25 years of the Erika Tanov label

(click on through for an overdose of loveliness).





















Wishing you a bit of beauty for the weekend! 

















G-STYLE said...

I love your blog and the inspiration you give us
Have a Nice weekend and please be welkome to visit
my blog too.
Greetings from Gea ( Holland)

Bien chiné said...

I'm in love with your desk :-)
Nice sunday!

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you sweet Gea,
I'll have to drop in!
Wishing you a lovely Sunday afternoon, xx

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Ahh, thanks :) :)
A lovely Sunday to you, too, x

G-STYLE said...

Thank you for your visit … xx Gea

Instagram

Sanctuary.