StatCounter

LOTIONS & POTIONS













































I couldn't visit Turku
without taking a look around 
along the riverside. 
The town was bustling outside,
while I silently roamed around
breathing in the atmosphere of years gone by. 


Turun vierailulla 
tärppilistan kärkipäässä. 
Ikkunoiden alla ihmisvilinä markkinahumussa,
sisällä hiljaisuus ja menneen ajan havina.




























Unknown said...

The elegance of days gone by. such beautiful glass containers and bottles.

My Uncle was a pharmacist and I remember being fascinated by his collection

of old bottles. Your posts bring me joy. Liz xx

Anci said...

I just know it ! :) I have to visit Finland soon. I have seen so many places here at your blog that I want to go to. You really make good publicity.
I hope that your summer is sunny and enjoyable.

XO
Anci

ProjectbyMapa said...

Couch i awesome! Very elegance glass. Thanks for inspiration!

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

I can just imagine how fascinating it must have been to observe your uncle...
There is something extremely captivating about old-time pharmacies, ailments and the experiments and study behind it all.
There was a herbal room at the back of this pharmacy museum, which was another intriguing and beautiful space.
Thank you so much for your kindness about my blog,
that in return brings me joy, x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Ha, lovely to hear,
you'll have to come, absolutely :)
The weather's definitely left something to hope for this summer so far.
I think I'm in for a bit more luck in that department over here in England,
where we're holidaying right now.
Wishing you beautiful summer days, x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you in return for your kind words!

Frida - Visualaddict said...

Voi, mikä ihana tunnelma:)

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Kiitos Frida!
Paikassa oli ihana fiilis
~ päälle vielä kuparipannusta tarjotut kahvit
tunnelmallisessa Café Qwenselissä.

Instagram

Sanctuary.