StatCounter

M. K. SADLER















I recently came across the work
of California-based photographer Meghan Kay Sadler
& fell head over heels

So I was overjoyed when she kindly agreed
 I could share some of her images
over here. 



























































































D i v i n e. 




This is just scratching the surface
- there's a whole lot more beauty
to be found over on her portfolio


And I loved reading this interview
on oncewed,
where she shares 
some nuggets of advice
for keeping the creative juices flowing.
I think you just might come away
with an encouraged heart, too. 


x



All images with the kind permission






















Doina Manea said...

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us! I wouldn't expect less from you.
Warm thoughts from New York,
Doina

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you so much dear Doina
- I was so inspired after stumbling over her work...
The light & shadow,
the space to breathe & dream a little in each image... x

Nicol said...

WOW.... the light and shadow....Thanks for this beauty... WOW....

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

An absolute pleasure dear Nicol,
her work is a treasure, x

Instagram

Sanctuary.