Thursday, 21 July 2016

FADING TO WHITE


















"White is the presence of all colours."





After all I've seen, 
the mind seems to return to the simplest forms.
To a place where I hear my thoughts.
Like a lump of clay for hopes,
or a canvas for dreams.















Room to paint in any colour,
mold in any shape.
The tickling feeling of,
rather than something concrete,
a vagueness
that also feels like possibilities.

















The world around seems to have gone rather mad lately.
Among many other things,
it's made me think about integrity.
I remember someone saying
it's not something you are born with,
but a decision you make each moment
of each day.


A decision to be open and vulnerable.


Courage to be a blank canvas,
even with the risk of it becoming speckled
with dust and dirt.
















It has more beauty & character that way anyway,
I think.
















x



































3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Rebecca!! I just love these photos & your wise words, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Tarja
      for your lovely words!
      Happy new week to you, x

      Delete
  2. Delicious and crispy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy
when you leave a trace

- whether it's a single word
or you scribble all over.

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...