StatCounter

NOTHING TO ADD






























The first of May tomorrow,
and yesterday it snowed.
I was cooped under the covers 
with a spring flu
& didn't really mind
with all the glow 
that arrived in the form of
writings on creativity, 
photography vibes,
& a film with one of my absolute favourites,
 Lena Endre,
 transporting  me
to the windswept coastline of Öland.



Today I fancied picking up the camera,
take away any excess. 
Simple forms,
simple things
– honey, glass that reflects the morning light,
the drinking glass made by a friend,
who is a glass artist,
the caraf a souvenir from a market in France.
An attempt to catch some tender luminosity,
while the head is a soft, warm blur. 




x







































Doina Manea said...

It makes me have a spring flu -- ok, silly joke (I hope you're feeling better) -- but the atmosphere depicted in these photos is inspiring for a leisure day spent in bed.
Keep sending us your pictures adorned with your charming words.
With love from New York,
Doina

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Haha, thank you sweetie, I totally get the gist :)
All good now, although a little groggy
~ woke up from the slumber to spring!
It's taken its time this year...
Love to NY! x

Instagram

Sanctuary.