StatCounter

SUMMER'S WISHES












in between tackling the laundry
& folding summer dresses into neat piles
ready to be slipped inside my suitcase,
i wanted to pop here briefly.  

i've been off for a few days now,
and although still at home,
simply a rest from all the humdrum of late
has painted new horizons inside the head...

we are off to italy for a few weeks,
& so curious to see 
what Tuscan & Umbrian stories await,
ones to also share with you when the time comes.

so for now,
a sweet summer to you,
whatever you are doing.












x

















Anonymous said...

Such a lovely house and the way you photographed it, looks so mysterious!
I hope you will have a wonderful and inspiring vacation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Meanwhile there is a big political event in Helsinki!
From New York with love,
Doina Manea
(I am sorry that I have to post as Anonymous but my office computer does not allow me to enter the office email, which pops out automatically, and at home I still not have internet connection, I just moved in a new apartment)

Anonymous said...

Awesome post.

Anonymous said...

I like this blog so much, saved to fav.

Instagram

Sanctuary.