StatCounter

BULY 1803










To kickstart the weekend,
I wanted to share glimpses of
 or Buly 1803 for short –
a French beauty dispensary
that's simply breathtaking.












My Paris visit wasn't exactly
a shopping spree,
but I was set on choosing something special from Buly
to unpackage once our bathroom renovation 
would be complete.
This is by no means a paid promotion,
just pure love
for a heritage cherished to this day,
the most visually pleasing
shop imaginable
& super friendly staff,
who were happy for me to take some pics :) 
I mean,
those cabinets
with their rows of mysterious concoctions! 
Those Buly-crested floors! 











































The visit  was complete
with Buly's very own calligrapher
scripting my name on 
my chosen purchase
(their Antique Damask Rose Body Oil,
which is still stashed in a box somewhere 
in the house,
while renovations are going on.
I'll dig it out when it's time
to show some bathroom pics...) 













x










Aimee said...

Yep, practically perfect in every way! The details are incredible. Also, how do I get a job as a professional calligrapher? I suppose step 1 is to learn calligraphy.

susan hemann said...

oh my, what a lovely shop!! I wish I could visit

by meisje said...

OMG, so beautifull !
xox, Meisje

Doina Manea said...

Charming, inviting - and the photographs are amazing!
Doina
with love from New York

Instagram

Sanctuary.