StatCounter

WHEN THE LIGHT IS EVERYTHING






























no words...

just light











x









Anonymous said...

I love your blog and especially your photography! Thanks for enlightening the world with your talents and sweet personality!

Please, post regularly photos! They always cheer me up! And right now we really really need delightful & beautiful things to cheer us up!

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

thank you dearest you, your words made my day <3

been feeling quite surreal about it all,
but yesterday a strong sense of sadness suddenly stepped in
& I felt the urge to literally step into the light,
let it wash over.

i'll keep looking through my lens
& will try to post regularly, too
– it's something I need to do for me right now
& makes me extra glad if the images strike a chord
on the other side of the screen, too.

sending you so much love right now! x

Instagram

Sanctuary.