StatCounter

Strandvejen

Sorry for the delay, I'll get on with this little Denmark report, so I can gradually get on to other topics, too :) The Strandvejen coastal road between Helsingør and Copenhagen offers the most breathtaking views, dreamy white villas and sea, sea, sea... In my dreams, this is where I'd live in an old white house with a black roof, stowing a floral blanket and a bottle of wine to sit on the beach with a friend in the evening time, just like I saw people doing.

Anteeksi keskeytys, nyt saattelen tätä Tanskan raporttia pikkuhiljaa loppuun, että päästään muihinkin aiheisiin. Strandvejenin rantatie Helsingorin ja Kööpenhaminan välillä on ehkä henkeäsalpaavin ja sykähdyttävin kaistale, mitä maapallo  päällään kantaa. Valkoisia unelmaisia taloja ja se Meri! Päiväunissani asustelisin juuri täällä, vanhassa valkoisessa, mustakattoisessa kivitalossa. Illan tullen pistäisin pyöräni koriin kukkapeiton ja punaviinipullon ja istuttaisiin ystävän kanssa rannalla iltaa, kuten tuolla näkyivät ihmiset tekevän.
Rumour has it said...

This is really such a beautiful escape to the Danish seaside! As a child I went with my family to the Scandinavian countries quite often; my mother was mad about Denmark! :)
I hope you´ll continue the story...

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Thank you for your sweet message! The story continues, on its last legs now, then on to other things again :)

Instagram

Sanctuary.