StatCounter

tout seul







Photos: Mes Dames
tinajo said...

Beautiful photos! :-)

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Great staging!

♥ Franka

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I love these somehow.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I just really like the atmosphere of these, too, I can hear the silence, smell the coffee, sense the time to potter around and have a little tinkle on the piano :)

les fifoles said...

Oh! Thank you Rebecca for your message and your visit. So kind of you. Hugs. Anne

Christelle said...

What a style, what an incredible elegance!

Rumour has it said...

That lady is really elegant; beautiful pictures!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

It's always a pleasure to stop by!

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

There really is an underlying, calm elegance about these.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

I wish I had the energy and inclination to try things like that with my hair sometimes :)

Joanna Ulfsdotter said...

Nice! And I like the revamp. :) x

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Thanks, you noticed :) My previous pink title started to scream at me a little too much, and after changing that I got a little carried away with tweeking it a bit more :)

Instagram

Sanctuary.